Friday, August 19, 2011

Random Pictures.

Since its been sooooo very long since I've blogged I thought you'd all enjoy some random pictures.


Here's one of 3 of my most favorite guys....
Now that is what you call a hands on dad.
Ray you're the best!
Look I pretty much do whatever I want because I'm that cute.  You got it?  That's right mom just walk away I've got the camcorder under control....


Listen, if someone would just come feed me.....
I told you earlier, I pretty much do whatever I want.  Do you see how cute I am.
Yes my dad's trying to watch TV but I am looking at this book and need to sit in the middle of the screen for best results.  My dad can lean his head to the side. 

If you don't have Mater, what else do you have?


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fortunately for Dillon he's too cute to stay mad at for long! He's such a funny kiddo! And Seth is so sweet! That's it, we're coming home for Thanksgiving!

Aimes said...

HURRAY!!!!