Thursday, August 18, 2011

Thats right.

So here I am again as promised or cursed however you want to see it.  So I read my last few posts, after trying to type in the password I thought was my password but wasn't, having blogger send it to me via email, redoing a password, noticing it was logging me into my new-other blog (more on that later) automatically through gmail, reading and figuring out how to log into my old blog (this one) argh, and finally making it to Cheeseypant to see that my last blogs included my bald younger Dillon and nothing at all is mentioned to the fact that I was indeed pregnant just 10 short weeks ago for 9 months and haven't even mentioned my sweet baby Seth.
Fortunatly throught the constant nagging... err I mean loving reminder of some family members I wont mention I got the urge to blog again.  Here I am.

No comments: