Monday, July 13, 2009

Any time or day now......

So for those of you who have been keeping tabs on me and the baby you know that I wanted to have him on July 8 so he would have the coolest birthday of 7/8/09. However, that day has come and gone:( and so have several days after!! ARGH! Where are you sweet Dillon? I was put on progesterone shots for several weeks of my pregnancy to keep the baby inside. This is cause I tend to go into labor early. So I am 38.3 weeks today and I tell you those shots must've worked!! That or baby Dillon likes his uterine home. At my last appointment which was exactly on the day marking 38 weeks I was dialated 2cm and negative one effaced. The doctor said I could stay like this for the next 2 weeks or go into labor walking out of the office. I was hoping the later but since I am sitting here 3 days later we know that didn't happen. Everyday I expect to go into labor but.....this baby obviously will come when he is good and ready. On the bright side I only have to be pregnant for 10 more days max!!:)

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Are you going to let them induce you on your due date? I think he'll come before then. (Come on, Dillie, come on! This weekend would be perfect so you'll be home and you mommy will be happier to see me next weekend!)

sandi said...

Oh Aimes, I feel for ya chick-a-dee! I remember those last 2 weeks with Bryce. EVERY day I would think, "Okay, it's going to be TODAY!" and then he came the day after his due date, the little fart!