Monday, August 22, 2011

Dillon colors on the wall...

What is this you ask?  Oh that would be my laundry room wall with some brown permanent marker, very permanent marker.  How would I know its so permanent? Simply because I got out my Mr. Clean magic eraser to erase it off the wall.  Alas, it did not erase and when I noticed the paint coming off the wall I stopped.  Luckily, Not only did I find that Dillon colored on this wall with his super sticking brown very permanent marker.
He colored this one as well....Awesome!
Oh goody here's another one!  Good job super duper brown permanent marker man.
GREAT!! I am sooooo very happy to see that Dillon does not give up so easy.  Thanks for NOT stopping with only 1 or 2 walls buddy.  Cause you know its every mothers dream to clean up messes!
Alright, Mr. Clean is not working.  Thank goodness I saved the leftover paint from these walls when we moved in.......5 years ago?  I'll head out to the garage and get that now.  Then I can paint when Dillon goes down for a nap.... perfect.  Everything will look fine.
Heres the paint can!  I am just so glad I saved this for sooooo long.  I am a genius.
Let me just open this baby up and stir the .....
hard block of dried up paint in the bottom of the can.
Awesome.
Crapstain.  What to try now?
Think if I get a can of paint to match this color and paint it on the walls it will match the paint that has been on the walls for 5 years?
I'm going to try cause this hallway was a pain in the butt to paint!
Thanks again Dillon for choosing a difficult project and more than one wall of it!
Mommy needed something to do anyway.....:)

I love you Dillon!








2 comments:

Wendy said...

Very well-written! I could feel both the irritation and the love.

And it makes me wonder how many cans of dried paint chunks I have out in storage...

I'd offer to come help you repaint, but I don't know that we'd get much done. I guess we could pull an all-nighter, but we'd need some serious babysitting the next day. Hey, Mom's not doing anything on Saturday... =)

sandi said...

Teehehe! Little stinker! xP