Saturday, March 13, 2010





Working, taking care of an almost 13 year old type I diabetic, a very social 9 year old, an active 7 month old, part time with a 12 year old and mixing in some time to still be a wife/housekeeper leaves me with absolutely no time to blog. I know that some of you check my blog regularly and I truly enjoy reading up on others updated blogs so here I am again.
I was working 4 days a week and recently quit my job. I know, I know. I am crazy to do that in this economy but there is something very liberating in not feeling tied to where I was. For sake of keeping my post positive I will just move on in my writings.
I realized the other day that Kaden will be turning 13 in just 4 short months! Oh my gosh where does the time go? He is almost as tall as me and just as arnery as the textbooks say teenagers are. But we still enjoy some good laughs every now and then. He is staying busy with scouts, school, and video games.
Makayla is a very social and happy 9 year old. She recently learned how to read recipes and enjoys helping out in the kitchen. She is becoming quite the mothers helper with Dillon and now cooking! Thank goodness for daughters!:)
Dillon has 2 teeth, loves eating, and baths. He recently discovered his voice and we thoroughly enjoy watching him "talk" out loud.
Porter is in phase 2 of braces and enjoys all kinds of outdoor activities. Lately, he is trying different tricks on his skateboard.
We are staying busy and keep finding that life passes by way too quickly.

2 comments:

sandi said...

Awww...cute kiddos, busy lady! Let's have girls' night out soon!

Wendy said...

They are such cute kiddos!

Glad you updated! I hear you on keeping things positive - it makes it a lot nicer for you to read back through as well.

I just have one correction - Kaden will be 13 in 3.5 months. Normally I wouldn't care - close enough - but you know why...

Love ya!